From start-ups to generational mom & pops, the Cape Vincent Chamber of Commerce is the one partner that helps businesses reach their full potential.
No matter what your business does, the Cape Vincent Chamber helps you connect to success.
The Chamber is your biggest cheerleader.
The Cape Vincent Chamber of Commerce Membership Year:
October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022
No matter your industry or size of business, you need a partner to help you drive growth, make meaningful connections, and achieve success.
The Cape Vincent Chamber of Commerce is that partner.
The Chamber is devoted to providing value to its members through marketing and exposure opportunities, and exclusive discounts and services.
□ Business Membership $150
□ 2 or more Businesses $230
□ Organization Membership $40
□ Individual Membership $30
□ Couples Membership $40
Membership in the Cape Vincent Chamber means access to new customers and decision-makers.
It means resources, representation, visibility, solutions, and results.
We invite you to put the Cape Vincent Chamber to work for your business. If your company isn’t already a member, consider becoming a member.*
(*The Cape Vincent Chamber of Commerce Board will review your application for membership approval.)
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member. We offer your business the following services:
- Free Listing on our website capevincent.org, with your business logo & link to your website
- Free Submission of an ad for our digital display inside the Visitors Center
- Jpeg size 13×7” full color
- update anytime
- Free Listings in:
- Visitors Guide business directory
- Explore Cape Vincent binders
- Welcome Booklets for event participants (fishing derbies, 5/10K, car show, etc)
- Option to advertise in:
- our annual Visitors Guide
- event programs
- the monthly What’s Happening newsletter
- Opportunity to promote your business by volunteering at Chamber events
- Free access to Cape Vincent photos & graphics to use for promotional purposes
- Free submission of printed materials for exposure at local trade shows (Boldt Castle Hospitality & Tourism Expo, Fire & Ice Celebration, Syracuse Outdoor Sportsman’s Expo, etc)
- Invitation to Chamber events & networking opportunities
- Customer referrals
- Use of copier (black & white $0.10, color $0.20)
- Reduced Vendor Fee for:
- The Cape Street Market, our weekly farmer’s market
- French Festival, our annual celebration the second weekend of July
Credit/debit card, cash, or check – for current and newly approved members
Checks made payable: Cape Vincent Chamber of Commerce